Crafting and building are essential elements in 7 Days to Die, allowing players to create weapons, tools, and fortifications to survive. With an open-world environment and a robust multiplayer mode, 7 Days to Die provides a challenging and immersive survival experience. Players must scavenge for resources, build shelter, and defend themselves against hordes of the undead.
One of the crucial aspects of the game is the ability to plant and harvest crops to sustain oneself. There are a couple of seeds in 7 Days to Die, which can be very helpful for players during their play. These are Corn Seed, Potato Seed, Blueberry Seed, Coffee Seed, and Aloe Vera Seed.
- Corn Seed Corn is one of the best crops in 7 Days to Die due to its versatility. It can be used to make cornmeal, a crucial ingredient in many recipes such as bread, bacon, and eggs. Corn is also relatively easy to grow, and one plant can yield multiple ears of corn. Players can also harvest the corn stalks for plant fibers, which can be used to make clothes and bandages.
- Potato Seed Potatoes are another excellent crop in 7 Days to Die due to their high yield and nutritional value. One potato plant can produce multiple potatoes, which are a great food source when cooked. Potatoes can also be used to make starch, which is an essential ingredient in glue and gunpowder.
- Blueberry Seed Blueberries are a valuable crop in 7 Days to Die due to their high nutritional value and healing properties. When eaten, blueberries restore a significant amount of hunger and health, making them a great emergency food source. Blueberries can also be used to make blueberry pie, which is a high-quality food item that provides a substantial amount of health and hunger restoration.
- Coffee Seed Coffee is a valuable crop in 7 Days to Die due to its ability to restore stamina quickly. When consumed, coffee temporarily boosts the player’s stamina regeneration rate, allowing them to sprint and perform other strenuous activities for an extended period. Coffee can also be used to make coffee beans, which are an essential ingredient in making gunpowder.
- Aloe Vera Seed Aloe Vera is a valuable crop in 7 Days to Die due to its healing properties. When harvested, Aloe Vera can be used to make Aloe Cream, which can heal wounds and cure infections. Aloe Vera plants can also be used to make seeds, which can be planted to grow more Aloe Vera.
These seeds are versatile, easy to grow, and provide valuable resources players need to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. By planting and harvesting these seeds, players can ensure that they have a steady supply of food, drink, and healing items to help them survive the zombie apocalypse.