In Deep Rock Galactic, players must work together to mine a variety of minerals while fighting alien swarms and other creatures in procedurally generated caves. This can be challenging and often requires players to think outside of the box to solve problems. The game’s co-op mechanics are based on each player using the abilities of their chosen class to get the most out of the gameplay. This is a good way to maximize the game’s potential and encourage players to work as a team rather than solo.
There are four classes in Deep Rock Galactic:
Each of these has its own special weapon, ability, and playstyle. Knowing which class to pick can be tough with such a small class pool. While each class can hold its own co-op, it’s crucial to understand its role in a mission.
Deep Rock Best Class
Deep Rock Galactic features four distinct classes, each boasting a unique pool of weapons and signature utility abilities to help you navigate the hostile alien planet Hoxxes IV. With a range of upgrades available to each, it’s important to pick the right class for you so that you can get the most out of the experience and have the best chance of surviving each mission.
- Gunner: The gunner is the DPS class in Deep Rock Galactic and boasts a wide range of weaponry, making it a versatile choice. Its Autocannon is a powerful weapon that can blast through enemies, and it also has access to a Zipline Launcher that lets players move through the caves.
- Engineer: The Engineer is the second DPS class in Deep Rock Galactic, and it boasts a wide range of weaponry to help it dominate the battlegrounds. Its turret is a fantastic tool that allows it to control multiple angles of the battlefield, and its shotgun can wreak havoc on enemies.
- Driller: The driller is the third DPS class in Deep Rock Galactic. Its weapons can be upgraded to freeze enemies in place, allowing it to damage multiple opponents at once quickly. It also has a wide range of grenades that can blast bugs apart, and its shield is incredibly useful when reviving allies, as it will keep them safe from any alien swarms lingering in the area.
- Scout: The scout is the most reliable support class in Deep Rock Galactic, and it boasts access to a grappling hook that can help it climb up and down safely to revive its teammates. Moreover, it can quickly collect gold and Nitra to complete missions and secondary objectives in no time at all.
Deep Rock Galactic Best Solo Class
Considering the mechanics, Engineer is the best solo class in Deep Rock Galactic. Place your turrets wherever you believe there are a lot of enemies around you to keep you safe and even get revived if you get knocked down. This increases your chances of surviving the battle. You can use the Engineer to climb difficult-to-reach areas and battle enemies from there if you want the fights to last longer and keep you safe.
Deep Rock Galactic Best Classes
There are many things that could affect the description of the best classes in Deep Rock Galactic. For example, if you are playing the game with one of your friends, the Engineer-Scout duo is your best choice. The mechanics of these guys can carry you during your fight.
- Engineer: Tower-Defense-like mechanics allow you to have a safe play. Crowd control abilities can also help you deal with big enemy waves. He is so much suitable for duo plays with the Scout class.
- Scout: He is a quick class that allows players to escape from the enemy without trouble. He is also good at resource collecting, which could be very helpful when you are playing with your buddy, especially if he is Engineer.