Have you ever watched Ghostbusters? If so, the Midnight Ghost Hunt is one of the entertaining action games you will like to play. The game was initially announced in 2019, and it is now available in its Early Access version. Here are the Midnight Ghost Hunt download options, available platforms, and system requirements.
Published by Coffee Stain Publishing and developed by Vaulted Sky Games, Midnight Ghost Hunt is a ghost hunting game that you can play with your friends online. We think that the multiplayer feature makes the game more attractive than a single player.
There is also a 4v4 game mode that makes the game more entertaining. You’ll basically play hide-and-seek in a series of locations such as an abandoned theatre, a cursed pirate ship, and a mansion. The game also has interesting weapons such as energy weapons, a laser gun, etc.
Midnight Ghost Hunt Available Platforms
Midnight Ghost Hunt is now available only for PCs. You can find the game on Steam with a price tag of $19,99. As we mentioned before, the game is in early access now, so it keeps getting updated by the developer. If you want to get updates on various developments, you can join their Discord channel or sign up for their newsteller service.
Midnight Ghost Hunt System Requirements
The game comes with pretty great visuals, so make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements listed below. Recommend system requirements will be announced later due to the ongoing development process of the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel i3-4130 or AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580 or equivalent with at least 4GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: We expect the minimum requirements to drop throughout early access as we continue to optimize and run hardware tests. Lower specs might still perform fine.